Zero Tolerance Policy
Because of physical and verbal abuse against referees, Futuro Soccer Academy adopted ZERO TOLERANCE POLICIY.
It is the responsibility of ALL coaches to maintain the highest standards of conduct for themselves, their players and supporters in all matches. Abusive and obscene language, violent play, violent conduct, fighting and other behavior detrimental to the game will not be tolerated. A coach’s responsibility for referee support and spectator control includes the times prior to, during and after the game at the field and surrounding areas.
All persons responsible for a team and all the spectators shall support the referee. Failure to do so will undermine the referee’s authority and has the potential of creating a hostile environment for the players, the referee and all the other participants and spectators. Consequently, Futuro Soccer Academy has adopted the following rule:
No one is to address the referee during the game!!
Persons Responsible for a team (Coach and Assistant Coaches)
Exceptions for Coach during game:
During the Game:
• Responding to a referee initiating a communication.
• Making Substitutions.
• Pointing out emergencies or safety issues.
At Half Time or at the end of the Game:
• A coach or assistant coach can ask a referee to explain a rule(s) in a polite and constructive way.
• Polite and friendly feedback can be given to the referee.
• Absolutely no sarcasm, no harassment, no intimidation and no questioning of a call.
NOTE: Any violation to the Zero Tolerance Policy will be dealt with by the Futuro Soccer Academy depending on the severity of the violation.